Manager, Platform Operations
Remote, India /
R&D – Tech Ops /
At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
Our Platform Operations Center, as part of the wider Technical Operations org, are responsible for ensuring the stability and resiliency of the platform and that we are prepared to scale and grow the platform inline with our expanding customer base.
This role is responsible for managing our 3rd-party 24/7 India-based team, that are focused on delivering an efficiently and effectively run platform for our customers. It requires passion for ensuring we deliver a customer-first service aligned with our company values of excellence, speed, accountability and integrity.
- Work closely with 3rd-party team leadership to ensure the team are delivering to expectations
- Working with leadership on strategy and growth for the team aligned with the expanding customer base and responsibilities
- Working with cross-functional leaders on collaboration and process to improve efficiencies and effectiveness
- Ensure the team adhere to ITIL processes and SLAs
- Defining SOPs and project-related requirements
- Engineer quality assurance
- Engaging with all team members regularly and building a team culture
The responsibilities aren’t always defined. It’s critical that you have the skills, interest and tenacity to take ownership of all aspects of the Platform Operations Center to help drive us forward as a company.
This role requires high levels of autonomy, accountability, and integrity.
- Strong organisational skills with a heightened focus on process
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL processes including request, problem, incident and change management
- Desirable knowledge: ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, Excel/GSheets, Zendesk, Cloud technologies
- Desirable experience: team management, project management, data analysis, SaaS support, incident management, presenting to senior leadership
- Knowledge of and experience with Aera, or similar products, is beneficial
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to altering priorities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to assess and prioritise according to customer and internal demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Works efficiently and collaboratively with global teams
- Passionate about delivering to a high quality and attention to detail