Business Operations Application Developer
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses.
As one of the early members of the Business Operations team, you will play a critical role in building and analyzing the processes that will propel our company forward. Ops sits at the intersection of our global business functions and our centralized team helps manage the single source of data-driven truth for the company. In short, we make sure the trains run on time!
Aera’s cognitive applications (Aera “Skills”) are used by many of the world’s largest organizations to drive a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our own company is no exception! We are looking for Application Developers to use our own product to build internal data analytics models and develop the data processing code to help drive our hypergrowth. In this role, you will be responsible for building new analytics models including facts, dimensions, and measures, while also designing innovative ways to process large datasets at high speeds.
This role sits in our Pune, India office.
- Build data crawlers to extract data from cloud-sources (like Salesforce Netsuite, Zendesk, Jira), using Aera's proprietary ETL platform and troubleshoot the issues faced during data loading & processing.
- Own the entire development and implementation of Aera Skills to set internal corporate goals and KPIs, cascade them to the relevant teams, and monitor progress against them.
- Work with internal business stakeholders to assess business requirements and implement them.
- Design and build data warehouse models in columnar databases.
- Develop data processing scripts using SQL and be able to optimize complex sequences of SQL queries.
- Experience working in ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) processes
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of BI domain, DWH concepts and reporting
- Basic Unix knowledge
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concepts
- Experience using columnar databases
- Experience working with startups and/or SaaS companies is preferable, an understanding of relevant operational metrics is key
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in San Francisco (California), Portland (Oregon), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), and Pune (India). So join us, and let’s build this!