Application Developer, Center of Excellence
Pune, India /
Center of Excellence /
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We are looking for Application Developers to build new data analytics models and develop the data processing code for Aera's cognitive applications (Aera "Skills"), used by many of the world’s largest organizations. In this role, you will be responsible for building new analytics models including facts, dimensions, and measures, while also designing innovative ways to process large datasets at high speeds.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Build pre-packaged software applications (Aera Skills) that are ready to implement, use and customize or configure
- Build data crawlers to extract data from customers' sources using Aera's proprietary ETL platform, and troubleshoot the issues faced during data loading & processing
- Design and build data warehouse models in columnar databases
- Develop data processing scripts using SQL and be able to optimize complex sequences of SQL queries
- Work with Solution Architects to understand customers' business requirements and implement them
- Perform data analysis for complex use cases using SQL
- Document technical specification for the cognitive applications that we are creating for the customers
- Own the entire development and implementation workflow
- Ability to build a software user interface (UI) using the proprietary Aera UI builder
- Experience working in ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) processes
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of BI domain, DWH concepts, and reporting
- Basic Unix knowledge
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concepts
- Experience using columnar databasesExperience working directly with customers and presenting your ideas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to Have
- Applied Python programming
- Applied Java programming
- Applied ML skills. R programming experience
- Experience working with JSON and XML files
- Experience using APIs
- Knowledge of SAPKnowledge of supply chain fundamentals and terminology
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!