Corporate Technical Engineer
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. The cognitive technology for the Self-Driving Enterprise™. Aera understands ahow your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
We are looking for Corporate Technical Engineer who can manage, support & improvise end to end IT Infrastructure. This role will give you exposure to the latest cloud technologies. The primary job function is to create, manage and maintain the network & security of the corporate offices across the globe & cloud infrastructure, Providing support to Aera users on their day to day issues related to H/W, S/W or any access, Work with different peer teams (SOC, Cloud Architect, & other) to finetune & improve overall IT setup.
This role is based in our Pune office.
- Take lead on creating, managing, automating & supporting end-to-end IT infrastructure (cloud, on-premises & endpoint Mac devices)
- Help implement & fine-tune our office & cloud network with tools, such as Cisco Meraki, AWS VPC and Security groups, Azure VNet & NSG
- Work closely with internal teams like IT, Cloud architecture, SOC team to design and deploy the Office and Cloud network with the best in class industry standard practice
- Providing support to end-user queries related to endpoint (hardware /sSoftware),network or different access request
- 4+ years in configuring & managing Cisco Meraki products in complex corporate network
- 4+ years of proven track record of building, securing & automating enterprise-scale infrastructure, systems, cloud network and security (AWS VPC and Security Groups, Azure VNet & NSG)
- 4 + years in Active Directory user management, SaaS like O365, Adobe, etc., MDM solution (AirWatch), vulnerability and patch management tools/process
- 3 + years in providing end-user support to their queries related to endpoint (hardware / software), network or different access request
- Familiarity with scripting languages for automating IT
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!