Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software? At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a high-growth organization and to work on a revolutionary product. As a QA Manager, you will bring a deep sense of commitment and purpose to making a great product. You will be part of the global team to enhance technical directions of Aera’s products. As a QA Manager, you will collaborate with and mentor the QA team. You will work with designers and product managers to influence product direction, functional requirements, and deliver complex high performance, scalable software products and APIs.
The role will be based in our Pune office.
- Ownership of product quality across multiple services. Oversee day to day activities of the manual and automation testing teams
- Work with PMs and stakeholders to ensure QA requirements are met for each service/product
- Contribute to the development and improvement of QA processes
- Oversee release candidate validation, release deployment and signoff
- Responsible for QA validation for all products built in Pune. Ability to plan, prioritize and execute QA activities across multiple teams
- Ensure defects and identified incidents are prioritized and addressed quickly
- Help lead cross functional QA teams. Provide support and coaching for direct reports
- Investigate and propose new technologies and tools to enable QA excellence at Aera
- Takes pride in delivering high quality products and having satisfied customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ years experience in a management/lead role8+ years experience in software Quality Assurance with at least 4 years hands on experience in test automation using Java and Selenium WebDriver
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and QA processes
- Strong knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, Test NG/JUnit, REST-Assured, JMeter, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, MySQL, OOP paradigms, Java
- Experience in designing and implementing test plans for release validation
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and fast paced release cycles. SAFe is a plus
- Strong knowledge of test management tools JIRA, TestRail, HP-ALM
- Good understanding of web services architectures and infrastructure
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!