Bangalore, India /
Center of Excellence /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for working with Subject Matter Experts (Services, Product Managers and Software Development organization) and Skill Developers to create and update training content. Training content which consists of videos, screencast, eCourses, and Instructor led courses content. Assist the team to maintain learning plans and Learning management system for all stakeholders.
- Design, develop, and maintain courses, lessons, and quizzes
- Ensuring new and updated training content is maintained
- Employ role and end to end business scenario approach to develop training content
- Update content required to support changes in product functionality
- Prepare scripts and add voice overs to videos and eCourse
- Adhere to processes while designing and creating effective training videos and/or eCourses
- Handle projects and develop milestones to measure progress
- Develop working knowledge of Aera platform to effectively capture product and functional flows
- Work with Training Enablement to design, develop and maintain standard product training databases across the platform to facilitate hands-on exercises
- Work with Senior Instructional Designers to determine the training content changes to support product functionality changes
- Three years as an Instructional Designer. Applying sound instructional design principles to training content for business applications
- Three years of experience out of which one year in Instructional Design and two years in documenting software applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language
- Ability to gather product information by analyzing product development documentation such as user stories and design documents
- Ability to explain technical concepts in clear, concise and simple language
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and completing work
- Cross functional experience and establishing a rapport within and outside of the team
- Ability to accept new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm
- Possess good organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to communicate well in both formal and informal situations
- Masters or a Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Technical Communication, or English or equivalent experience in training content design and development
- Adobe® Captivate ® Articulate 360 OR Storyline
- Microsoft® Office 365®
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint®, Excel® and Publisher
- Moodle™ LMS OR Other standard LMS
- TechSmith® Camtasia® Vyond
- Basic HTML Skills
Working Knowledge in one or more of the software applications:
Willingness to learn and apply new development technologies.
- Effectively apply quality standards to the training content design, development and maintenance
- Adherence to schedules and deliver assignments on time
- Willingness to learn and apply new development technologies
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!