Pune, India /
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We're looking for a full-time Technical Writer who is curious about technology, loves keeping information and documents organized, and excels at capturing technical information and communicating it to a variety of audiences. As a member of our product team, you will be primarily responsible for collaborating with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to understand release scope and create written (and other) sources of information. In this role you will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, manuals, references, or instructions.
- Develop, plan and deliver product documentation for both developers & end users
- Write documents adhering to defined technical writing standards, best practices and style guides
- Understand product roadmap and build strong relationships working collaboratively with Product Managers and product owners across the organization to ensure that all content developed is in accordance to product best practices, use case models, and presentation techniques
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users
- Gather feedback on documentation to improve usability
- 6+ experience in an information technology environment
- 3 years’ experience in technical writing
- Experience with documentation tools
- Strong analytical and problems solving ability
- Solid grasp of writing and communicating in the English language
Nice to Have
- Technical understanding and experience writing documentation for data and analytics products
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!