Director, Growth Marketing
Mountain View, CA, USA
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. The cognitive technology for the Self-Driving Enterprise™. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
Aera is searching for a Director, Growth Marketing that is highly skilled in both planning and execution, is able to work cross-functionally, and can leverage internal stakeholders and vendors to deliver effective results. You will be responsible for partnering with our strategic sales team to scale our account-based campaign strategy and drive significant pipeline and revenue for the business. The Director, Growth Marketing will work closely with sales and marketing leadership to define scalable account selection tactics and to set pipeline targets. You’ll also collaborate with marketing and sales operations to generate ABM scorecard reports, as well as with other marketing stakeholders to effectively run omni-channel, integrated campaigns to drive measurable results. Reporting to the Senior Director, Demand Generation, you’ll partner with her to define an ABM strategy that drives not only a significant portion of both net-new logo acquisition, but also future expansion revenue opportunity. You’ll have the opportunity to make a direct revenue impact at a well-funded company in hyper-growth mode.
Please note: We are interested in considering every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at the present time, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Own ABM programs from initial concept to execution and measurement across a variety of channels including digital, email, direct mail, content syndication, and others
- Partner with sales and senior management to identify targets for account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Develop ABM strategy and execution plan for each selected account
- Partner with account executives to implement a closed loop communication strategy with key decision-makers and influencers within their accounts to generate opportunities and accelerate deal flow
- Partner with sales operations to scale internal systems and processes for operationalizing our customer acquisition model and lead process – including milestones, hand-offs, SLAs, and KPIs
- Test and optimize campaigns by message, channel, region and market segment
- Own full-funnel reporting and analytics per customer segment and sales team. Work with operations team to create an ABM Scorecard to measure engagement and conversion into our top tier accounts
- Prioritize highly strategic campaign roadmap that addresses each stage of the sales cycle in collaboration with key stakeholders across digital, demand generation, growth, content, and creative teams
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance; optimize as needed, be metrics focused
- You are a technical and energetic B2B marketing expert who also happens to speak enterprise sales
- You love building measurable, scalable, and repeatable programs to help achieve revenue targets, and are not afraid of a challenge
- Your creative energy is balanced by a deep understanding of what levers to pull based on parameters such as target audience, TAIM, and revenue goals
- You’re constantly thinking of ways to automate and scale effective campaigns
- You thrive on working cross functionally to achieve common targets, and more importantly, building consensus on how to get there
- While you work well collaboratively, you’re also a self-starter who dutifully prioritizes your schedule
- You deliver your projects on time and don’t consider missing your goals to be an option
- You’re proud to exceed your targets and value taking the time to celebrate exciting wins for your team
More About You
- 12+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing and/or account-based marketing
- Experience running marketing for B2B SaaS company preferred
- Experienced partnering with sales
- Demonstrated experience running integrated campaigns leveraging channels such as digital, email, direct mail, and field events
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Strong communications skills that foster effective collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Power user of tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, 6 Sense
- BA in Marketing or Communications, MBA preferred
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.