Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
As an Aera Solution Architect, you will understand our customers’ most pressing business and supply chain performance improvement needs. In this role you will be a strong technical/functional advisor and will work closely with a cross functional team of engagement managers, product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop cutting edge, AI driven, supply chain management solutions. You will also work with our application development team to define the cognitive data layer in support of the Aera's ‘skills workbench’ to enhance our ‘cognitive skills’ catalog.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions.
- Understand the Customer’s business and functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications and requirements
- Deliver project deliverables on-time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Architect skills (solutions/applications) with all features and functions, and ensure all layers (including user consumption layer) are designed and developed per customer requirements
- Design skill blueprints and detailed documentation for the associated skill
- Will be responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Collaborate with Engagement Managers to design and deliver scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with Application Developers / Application Consultants in translating business / functional requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of cognitive data models
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the cognitive data models
- Run / Support meetings / workshops with prospects / customers, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations
- Support multiple prospect and customer project deliverables
- A minimum of 7 years working within the SAP supply chain and planning solutions
- Proficient with functional and technical configurations around SAP ECC 6.0 or SCM 5.x or 7.x
- Strong and hands-on knowledge of key integration points between multiple systems such as SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP BW, SAP IBP, HANA, Reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of function modules, structures, tables, BAPIs, and BADIs
- Knowledge of the various SAP ECC and SAP APO/IBP transactions
- Knowledge and experience working with In-Memory, MPP, column-oriented, and relational database management systems
- Knowledge of data science methods and tools
- Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively within and across internal and customer teams
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!