Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We’re hiring an exceptionally talented Junior JAVA developer to join our world-class engineering team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team developing a cutting-edge enterprise cloud platform. You must be highly motivated, independent, result oriented and enjoy working in a start-up atmosphere.
- Ability to build efficient, reusable, and reliable code for the platform and the application ecosystem based on the provided specs.
- Ability to implement a scalable Rest API for delivery of meta-data and results to the applications UI.
- Ensure that the application fits seamlessly into the existing Aera suite.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into a functional planning application.
- Collaborate cross-functionally as a key contributor in all phases of the suite development life-cycle.
- Create and execute unit test cases and contribute to test automation.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Basic experience in Java, J2EE, Tomcat and SQL development.
- Experience with Java, Rest API is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of writing and delivering testable quality code, from the ground up.
- An urge to collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements.
- Hands-on experience with frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito.
- Experience of data modeling techniques would be a bonus.
- Experience of implementing a business modeling application would be a bonus.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!