Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for Application Developers to play a key role in designing and developing cognitive apps (skills) for some of the world’s largest organizations to help solve complex supply chain and financial business problems.
This role reports into our VP of Customer Success and will be located in our Pune office.
- Design and build the data models in columnar DB.
- Develop the data processing scripts using SQL, and should be able to optimize complex SQL queries.
- Build the data crawlers to extract data from new data sources for the customers using the ETL platform in Aera, and troubleshoot the issues faced during the data loading & processing.
- Design, and build the cognitive application for our customers using the Aera Skills Workbench.
- Perform Data Analysis for complex use cases using SQL.
- Document technical specification for the cognitive applications that we are creating for the customers.
- Perform integration tasks for the Customers/POCsBuild Voice Applications using the Aera voice API.
- 5-7 years of experience in Apps Development; including Core Java and Unix Shell scripting.
- Experience working in ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) process.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures/functions.
- Extensive knowledge of BI domain, Database development, DWH Concepts and Reporting.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Proven success in independent learning, with passion for learning new tools and technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Nice to Haves
- Basic knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain terms and terminologies.
- Java Scripting will be an asset, however not required.
- Experience in Columnar Databases is considered a plus.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!