Associate Engagement Principal - Supply Chain or EPM - Software Delivery
Remote US, USA /
Customer Success – Customer Engagement - Americas /
At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
The Associate Engagement Principal is part of the Aera team that helps create and deploy data-enabled Cognitive Skills. "Skills" emulate human skills and behavior throughout a decision making process. Providing real-time insight, recommending, automating and streamlining even the most complex business decision.
Key responsibilities of the Associate Engagement Principal (AEP) are to translate business requirements into functional requirements and to help with the day-to-day activities of running a software engagement. As such, the AEP works closely with Aera customers as well as internal Aera stakeholders, Sales, Solution Architects and Development to implement Aera’s skills to customers. The AEP brings a broad range of skills including supply chain domain knowledge, business acumen, functional and some technical skills, as well as software project management experience.
Be part of this exiting build and become a thought leader in Decision Intelligence / Automation!
- Understand customers’ business requirements and high-level design ideas
- Map As-Is processes and, more importantly, document the To-Be processes to be delivered with the Aera platform
- Translate the customers’ business requirements into detailed functional requirements and document them in a detailed functional design document
- Support the Solution Architect when drafting the detailed technical requirements and detailed technical specifications
- Identify test scenarios and provide support for documenting the test scripts
- Work closely with the SA and Delivery team to test and troubleshoot the Aera solution
- Provide support for user acceptance testing and releases into production
- Prepare, conduct and support training for customers
- Support the project management, including monitoring of deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Create project documentation
- Conduct meetings and presentations with customers and internal Aera stakeholders
- Report the project status to Customer and internal Aera stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Escalate risks and issues to the EP when needed
- 3-7 years of business analyst experience including requirements gathering, detailed solution design, project management, and testing in the area of supply chain management
- Experience with deploying enterprise IT and software, such as ERP (Oracle and SAP SD/MM/PP), BI, supply chain planning systems, and/or execution systems
- EPM experience a HUGE +
- Cloud/SaaS experience
- Experience with agile project work/scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of customer-facing experience
- Ability to travel within the region
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
- Medical: Benefits provided through your choice of Aetna PPO, Aetna HDHP, or, for California-based team members, Kaiser
- Dental: No monthly cost to employee through Delta Dental
- Vision: No monthly cost to employee through VSP
- 401K and Additional Benefits Plans: Employees can contribute to: 401(k) plan (Traditional/Roth); Health Savings Account (HSA); Flexible Savings Account (FSA); Supplemental Life Insurance Plan; Short-term Disability; Commuter Benefit Program
- Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content through Udemy, our online learning platform. Udemy offers thousands of courses to help you learn new skills - whether for your professional development or your personal interests
- Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!
- Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
- Paid Time Off: To give our best and live a well-balanced life, we need to take time off for rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Here at Aera, we offer flexible paid time off. In addition, we have 10 paid holidays each year
- Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages
Note: We’re continuously re-evaluating these to offer the best for our Aeranauts, so these are subject to change for the better
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.