Manager, US Talent Acquisition (Recruiting)
San Francisco or Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented Talent Acquisition leader to spearhead our recruitment efforts in the US. In this role, you will build and lead a world-class recruiting organization focused on scaling Aera’s Sales, Customer Engagement, Development and Data Science teams across the US.
You will be an integral member of our global People team and will partner closely with our Executives and function leaders to grow their organizations. This is an awesome opportunity to help take a transformational AI company from 200+ team members to 1,000+!
We’re creating a vibrant, engaging workplace where our team members can learn and grow. We’re strongly committed to our five core values: disruption, speed, excellence, ownership and integrity. You will play a critical role in attracting new hires who live and breathe these values.
You will be a player/coach, owning a handful of requisitions yourself while building and leading the US recruiting team. This role will report to our Chief People Officer, Emily Hallowell.
- Own Aera’s end-to-end recruitment strategy for the US - from employer branding, to the interview process, to recruiter and hiring manager trainings, to process improvement initiatives, and more! Continually evolve our recruiting strategy to meet the changing needs of a rapidly growing global business
- Lead and manage our US Recruiters. Continue to build our recruiting team by recruiting, onboarding, mentoring and coaching awesome new team members
- Be a player-coach, owning full-cycle recruitment for a handful of requisitions at any given moment
- Drive operational excellence across the entire recruitment funnel by actively monitoring our recruiting funnel data, analyzing the results, and identifying areas for improvement
- Serve as strategic partner to each of our Execs and function leads as they develop their hiring plans and engage with candidates
- Motivate company-wide involvement in and commitment to the recruitment process, from boosting referrals to promoting our employer brand to participating in candidate-focused events
- Ensure a compelling, engaging candidate experience that helps to strengthen and enhance our employer brand
- Monitor trends in the talent marketplace to identify best-in-class recruiting practices to incorporate into our programming
- You have successfully led a team of recruiters in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- You have been a full-cycle recruiter in an in-house role with a strong track record of delivering high caliber hires on time in full. Ideally, you’ve been part of the recruiting team supporting a company’s growth from 100 employees to 1,000+
- You are highly skilled in all aspects of full-cycle recruitment – from sourcing to managing the candidate experience to offer negotiations and closing
- You manage an efficient and highly effective recruitment process, while maintaining an uncompromisingly high quality bar
- You are well-versed in recruiting metrics – which metrics to track, how to benchmark to market, and how to drive actionable insights from these metrics. You look to the numbers (aggregate numbers of candidates, conversion rates, speed) to identify the highest impact initiatives to improve our recruitment efforts
- You are a strong communicator and are comfortable presenting to an Executive audience on a frequent basis
- You have managed or worked closely with a modern Applicant Tracking System – bonus points if you are familiar with Lever
- You have experience preparing competitive offers based on market compensation data
- Undergraduate degree, a relevant Master’s degree is a plus
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.