Technical Program Manager (Ops/ TechOps)
Monterrey, Mexico /
R&D – Program Management Office (PMO) /
At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
Our Technical Program Managers (TPMs) are highly visible leaders, building partnerships across engineering, product, customer success, and senior leadership to understand and improve our practice, product, and overall efficiency.
Our TPMs will help improve our value delivery, velocity, understand bottlenecks and help influence ways to overcome them, coach and mentor one or more scrum teams to deliver features that are effectively developed, integrated, and deployed with quality and on-time delivery into our production systems.
This is a unique opportunity to be one of Aera's first team members in Mexico as we establish and build a team from the ground up!
LOCAL candidates only please, and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Lead iterative delivery of strategic cross-functional initiatives from concept to ship, through focus, transparency, communication, visibility, and accountability
- Partner with engineering, product, customer success, and business leadership to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders
- Lead daily Scrum meetings (DSM), sprint planning sessions along with other execution events with product and engineering leaders
- Diagnose, analyze, and understand high-priority issues and raise awareness of those with leadership teams
- Drive and ensure timely, high-quality releases
- Communicate status on the various cross-functional swimlanes and improve velocity.
- Identify and resolve systemic issues impacting engineering and proactively take action to resolve
- Lead project meetings and identify and document results and actions
- Help drive clarity of deliverables between product, design, engineering, and test teams and hold them accountable to different milestones
Experience & Skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver complex initiatives iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Azure, hybrid cloud, K8s, and Mesh technologies
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Able to communicate highly technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineer to partner to C-level executives
- Able to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrix environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- SAFe or Scrum Master Certification or equivalent preferred
- At least five years of program manager role or Principal level of Scrum master
- Experience JIRA, Confluence, and other Atlassian tools
- Experience with SAFe and agile development frameworks and philosophy
Strong Bonus Points
- A degree in engineering
- SAFe training or similar certifications
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, and Monterrey (Mexico). So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.