Pune, India /
Customer Engagement /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
As an Aera Solution Architect, you will understand our customers’ most pressing business and supply chain performance improvement needs. In this role you will be a strong technical/functional advisor and will work closely with a cross functional team of engagement managers, product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop cutting edge, AI driven, supply chain management solutions. You will also work with our application development team to define the cognitive data layer in support of the Aera's ‘skills workbench’ to enhance our ‘cognitive skills’ catalog.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions.
- The ideal candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions
- Understand the Customer’s business and functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications and requirements
- Analytical mindset
- Works on Aera cloud platform and is responsible to design solutions for different business requirements using the analytical and cognitive product capabilities
- Captures the data requirements according to different use cases and map these with the source ERPs of client database
- Deliver project deliverables on-time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Architect skills (solutions/applications) with all features and functions, and ensure all layers (including user consumption layer) are designed and developed per customer requirements
- Communication channel with business for support activities
- Will be responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Collaborate with Engagement Managers to design and deliver scalable solutions
- Collaborate with Application Developers / Application Consultants in translating business / functional requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of cognitive data models
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the cognitive data models
- Run support meetings and workshops with prospects and customers, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations
- Support multiple prospect and customer project deliverables
- A minimum of 7 years working within the supply chain ERP and planning solutions
- Problem solving
- Proficient with functional and technical configurations around SAP FICO SAP ECC, SCM, JDE, Oracle, any other ERP systems
- Strong hands-on knowledge of key integration points between multiple systems such as SAP FICO,SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP BW, SAP IBP, HANA, Reporting, JDE, Oracle etc
- Working knowledge of function modules, structures, tables, BAPIs, and BADIs
- Knowledge of the various SAP ECC, SAP APO/IBP, or any other ERP transactions based on experience
- Knowledge and experience working with In-Memory, column-oriented, and relational database management systems
- Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively within and across internal and customer teams
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills( Business and technical communications)
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!