Project Manager, Data Science
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
The Data Science team at Aera is seeking an experienced Program Manager to contribute to Aera’s Project Management (PM) efforts. The Data Science Project Manager will work cross functionally throughout Aera and will partner closely with the organization leaders to lead and own operational planning and resource forecasting efforts, targets across the organization, reporting against organizational goals, and create the business reporting documents (e.g., quarterly business reviews, monthly business reviews).
- Prioritize and define detailed product requirements for areas that will help deliver real-time prescriptive recommendations and drive the execution of decision
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Detailed annual resource forecasting, receiving input and synthesizing requests and priority across org leads
- Owning and executing the processes for weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews, including presenting
- Documenting and tracking progress against organizational goals, blocks, risks/risk mitigation
- Communicate risks and execute mitigation strategiesExecuting initiatives - document best practices, standardized approaches, and always take in news ideas to keep the process evolving
- Scaling existing programs — the only constant is growth. Define and create processes that will scale to meet growing data demand
- 7+ total years of experience in Product Management, Data Science or Implementation roles, with at least 4 years of project management experience in AI/ ML
- You possess a strong understanding of data, analytics and business process management space and related products
- Experience with decision management and BPM products is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science / Statistical and Data Modeling
More About You
- You are a leader - you work with cross-functional teams, break the barriers, and make things happen
- You are passionate - you are your product’s biggest advocate, and its biggest critic. You will ceaselessly pursue excellence and do whatever it takes to deliver a product that users love and that delivers value
- You have a good mix of business and technical skills - you can understand the big picture, and how to make it a reality
- You are pragmatic - you know when to focus on nuanced details, and when to bring a more strategic perspective to the table
- You love to learn - you continually gather new information, ideas, and feedback, and you seek to understand the root of an issue, in order to identify an optimal solution
- You are a master at communication and collaboration - not only can you communicate a compelling vision or a complex concept, but you also know how to motivate a team to collaborate around a problem and work toward a common goal
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.