Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for a talented and agile UX Designer who will be contributing to redesign our existing product with “modern” customer-centric user interface and defining end-to-end experience for new products/initiatives, working collaboratively with other designers, product management, and engineering team.
- User Research and Synthesis: Running user research in the early phase of the design process, to synthesise our unique functional design.
- Interaction Design: Generating wireframes, workflows and thinking about the user experience at a higher level. Use tools and principles to craft our rich UX, with a deep focus on user empathy and day-to-day interactions.
- Design Process: Embracing the lean/agile design processes, collaborating with engineers, paying attention to details and owning the design QA.
- Visual Design: Making choice of appropriate designs with enough contrast, themes, responsive but keeping the overall design simple, intuitive. Working closely with the UI designers to achieve this.
- Continuous Improvement: Inspiring a culture of design-driven product development and educating developers to implement latest design principles and tools.
- Vision: Obsessed with building great products and design contextual interactions with respect to Aera Technology core platform and insights into the data.
- 3 - 5 years of Professional Experience
- Proficiency with Sketch, Craft, Axure, Mindmeister
- Great presentation skills and comfortable justification for the design decisions you made
- Strong experience with a design process. Proactive and have accountability.
- Leading simultaneous projects with fast turnarounds.
- Familiarity and comfort in working with engineers - willingness to learn the technical constraints of implementing certain design principles.
- Last but not the least, take pride in the work and have positive attitude.
- A clear explanation of your design process in your portfolio
- Experience communicating data in intuitive and creative ways
- Technical understanding of web and mobile application fundamentals
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in San Francisco (California), Portland (Oregon), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), and Pune (India). So join us, and let’s build this!