Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Customer Engagement - APAC /
At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
The Engagement Principal is the primary person responsible for the successful deployment of Aera solutions to our clients and, ultimately, of the value delivered to our clients. The successful Engagement Principal builds a long-term client relationship, becoming a “trusted advisor” to senior-level executives within the client organization. Together with the Client Partner, the Engagement Principal will contribute to developing existing clients, primarily by defining a roadmap towards the Self-Driving Enterprise. This position is a player/coach where you will not only own project delivery, but will also contribute to functional and technical deliverables.
In addition, the Engagement Principal is instrumental in winning new customers. He or she is a key contributor to sales cycles, as a subject matter expert, and as the owner of key activities such as customer workshops, RFx responses, demos, POCs, and proposals. The Engagement Principal skillfully navigates both pre-sales and post-sales responsibilities, ensuring a seamless engagement from the first touchpoints to the actual project delivery.
- Be the single point of contact between the customer, Aera team, as other parties such as consultants and system integrators for all project-related topics (except commercials)
- Ensure project requirements are understood by Aera resources and delivered on-time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Manage project resources, track progress via KPIs, and escalate as required
- Keep customers within project scope and on-task
- Partner with the Client Partner to identify and close upsell opportunities that will move the client towards the Self-Driving Enterprise
- Act as supply chain subject matter expert, both during the implementation as well as in pre-sales situations
- Plan and run meetings/workshop with prospects, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations as part of a formal software evaluation
- Estimate and document project requirements for proposals and SOWs
- Work closely with our Product team to drive our product improvements and direction
- 8-10+ years of experience leading and managing post-sales enterprise software implementation projects
- Outstanding on-site, customer-facing skills (communication, project management, relationship building, etc.) and a deep sense of urgency in delivering to customer requirements, paired with an acute ability to understand customer needs/pain points and define solutions
- Extensive and broad supply chain knowledge, including supply chain best practices and metrics covering all core aspects of supply chain (demand, supply, manufacturing, inventory, order management, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise IT and software, including ERP (Oracle and SAP), cloud/SaaS, security, mobile, BI, planning systems and execution systems
- Familiarity with supply chain, logistics, and planning software - specifically, SAP and best-of-breed such as JDA, Kinaxis, etc.
- Experience with agile project work/scrum methodologies
- Experience writing proposals and SOWs
- Proven ability to successfully manage technical team members
- Ability to travel globally
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or CPG vertical is an added bonus
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Engineering; Master’s degree preferred
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people.,, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!