Sales Operations Specialist
Paris, France /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
Working side-by-side with our General Manager, EMEA, you will partner with the most recognized companies and executives in the world to drive adoption of our game-changing platform. The Sales Operations Specialist will provide thoughtful guidance for all sales operations and quota/commissions teams directly supporting the Aera sales model. This role will be responsible for building the Sales Operation function. You will guide the sales teams to be fully compliant with processes, procedures, and policies as directed by the Executive leadership team. This role is responsible for the identification and dissemination of best practices across the entire sales operating model.
- Working closely with the EMEA General Manager, you’ll help him build a GTM annual operating plan & budget
- Responsible for assigning Salesforce quotas and territories and ensuring Aera sales objectives are covered and complete
- Responsible for orchestrating GTM Governance (QBR, weekly forecasting call, weekly sales update, BOD preparation, account planning and deal review)
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting that is essential to day to day GTM effectiveness
- Accountable for deal desk SLA’s
- Responsible for defining, maintaining and reporting sales performance metrics
- Establishes sales compensation program rules, policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring compliance by the sales teams with our delegation of authority and approval processes
- Provide deal structuring support and control compliance of proposals with Aera revenue recognition rules
- Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within Aera
- Works closely with sales and finance leadership in preparing Board level and Executive management presentations
- Partner with senior management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Make recommendations for changing go to market in order to maximize sales productivity
- Work cross functional to remove any operation/organizational barriers
- 3-5 years experience working in sales operations or business operations for global SaaS organizations
- Experience working with large and complex deals and with high level sales executives
- Driven, results oriented, assertive, high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Proven ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities simultaneously
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!