Senior Data Scientist - Customer Facing
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. The cognitive technology for the Self-Driving Enterprise™. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
Aera Technology is looking for, Customer Facing Data Scientists (CFDSs), which are critical to making our customers successful. An ideal CFDS candidate should have strong fundamentals of applied data science in business setting, and should enjoy communicating and evangelizing data science solutions to business stakeholders.
- Representing the product from a technical standpoint to customers - including demonstrations, conducting proof-of-concept trials, helping clients evaluate success criteria, and training users
- Providing the customer's point of view to the Product team, informing the direction of future product feature development
- Enabling customers to solve complex data science problems using the product - including problem framing, data preparation, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption
- In some cases, executing data science workflows for customers
- Providing data science knowledge and expertise as a trusted advisor to the client
- Conducting and managing data science projects with customer's vision of success in mind
- Collaborating with Sales, Field Engineers, and the rest of the team to identify the best possible resources to move forward customer's projects
- Understanding and empathizing with customers' pain points of building AI solutions
- Qualifying opportunities where the organization can be a suitable fit and thus making us more efficient
- Presenting our product in industry conferences as well as creating powerful technical content for marketing purposes
- Real-world business experience in a data science role
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms
- Strong customer interaction experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Fluency with Python scripting
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!