Marketing Automation Specialist
Pune, India /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a key role on the Demand Generation team reporting to the Sr Director of Demand Generation. This role will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of marketing automation campaigns – email nurture, client communications, batch and blast emails. A significant portion of a Marketing Automation Specialist time will be spent setting up email campaigns and landing pages as well as maintaining reporting, executing optimization and ensuring we are hitting our KPIs.
- Creation and Implementation of all marketing automation campaigns – build out nurture flows, email design, customer communication and more
- Maintain reporting and tracking of campaigns to measure KPIs and execute optimization
- Add strategic guidance on email campaigns to reach our target audience – own best practices for marketing automation
- Understanding of all GDPR and CCPA and all email privacy laws
- Implement ABM campaigns, work with demand generation team and sales to design ABM email communications and reporting
- Help maintain database and lists
- B school plus 3-5 years in B2B marketing
- Expert in marketing automation tools – HubSpot preferred
- Digital marketing knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as SalesForce, 6 Sense, Google Analytics
- High-level understanding sales performance metrics and lead sales funnel
- Proactive and able to effectively work remotely and have the discipline to self-manage and be self- motivated.
- Creative and passionate about marketing
- Demonstrate highly effective written and verbal skills
- Ability to develop and understand project timelines
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!