Product Marketing Director
San Francisco or Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. We are looking for a Product Marketing leader to bring our product narratives to life and support our growth as we scale globally.
As a Director/Sr.Manager of Product Marketing, you are the supply chain subject matter expert and valued partner to the Aera sales, executives, product management and marketing teams. Your key ability is to translate product capabilities and use cases into crisp messaging, ultimately creating amazing content that resonates with our enterprise audience. A respected strategic thinker, you are an indispensable asset to our team.
- Be the voice of the product, subject-matter expert and the go-to source of knowledge for both internal teams (sales, marketing, executives) and industry analysts
- Work directly with product management, the data science team, customer success and engineering to translate technical capabilities into messaging that resonates with our core buyer personas
- Build compelling product messaging and marketing plans and campaigns to highlight Aera’s unique value proposition and build awareness & support product launches
- Sales Enablement: Support the sales team in structuring and positioning deals and act as the liaison between sales and other stakeholders throughout the process
- Interface with analysts, explaining our unique positioning and value to gain analyst mindshare
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and sales plays. Provide direction, content and support for the execution of demand generation programs.
- 7+ years of experience as a product marketer at a disruptive enterprise software company or as a practitioner at a major consulting firm.
- Strong team player and partner who knows how to collaborate across marketing, sales and executive teams to deliver on company and team goals
- Deep understanding of the enterprise software sales lifecycle
- Ability to work in a hyper-growth environment, deal with ambiguities and take ownership of direction
- Strong grasp of supply chain concepts and related technology is a plus: supply chain planning, demand forecasting, inventory planning, ERP, IBP
- Strong functional knowledge of ERP or SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Kinaxis, Steelwedge/E2Open, Logility a big plus
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.