People Operations (HR)
Join the Aera team and help shape our future!
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. We are looking for a dynamic office manager to join our team in Pune.
As Aera’s Pune based Office Administrator, you will represent the company both internally and externally by managing the day to day activities within the office, welcome visitors, manage events and keep the company well-fed and happy! Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role is a unique opportunity to shape the culture of our growing team.
- Manage all aspects of the daily functions of the office
- Keep the company well-fed by organizing delicious company lunches and stocking our kitchen with a refreshing and healthy variety of snacks and beverages
- Maintain a safe, well-organized and well-stocked work environment, and serve as the trusted go-to person for office-related questions and needs
- Be a champion of Aera's distinctive company culture. Constantly be on the lookout for new and exciting ways to make our office a more vibrant place to work
- Enthusiastically welcome visitors to the office and help them during their stay
- Organize office functions and events, both on-site and off-site
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and building landlord / handyman
- Manage travel arrangements and appointments
- A can-do attitude and positive energy, as you are the first point of contact for many guests to our office and a steward of company culture within the office
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong project management and planning skills, including an ability to multi-task and prioritize
- A service-oriented mentality and a willingness to pro-actively identify, own and resolve issues around the office. You see something that needs to get done and you make it happen!
- Bonus points for experience working with a growing organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Mail/Calendar/Drive
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Should be proficient in English and Hindi
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.