Office Manager & Administrative Assistant
San Francisco, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. We are looking for a dynamic office manager and administrative assistant to join our team in San Francisco!
As Aera’s SF based Office Manager & Administrative Assistant, you will represent the company both internally and externally by managing office operations and day to day activities of the Chief Customer Officer and Global VP Customer Engagement. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this role is a unique opportunity to shape the culture of our growing team while upholding the Aera’s governance and values
- Maintain appearance and functionality of the office; manage day to day operations including Aera’s snack program, team events, office supply and inventory, office repairs, and visitors
- Own facilities budget by tracking and processing expenses; partner with IT, property management, and external vendors to improve cost efficiency, quality, and process
- Coordinate executive calendars, T&E, and customer facing communication
- Work closely with customer facing teams to drive meeting prep, travel approvals, and operational excellence
- Partner with internal teams to drive special projects, corporate events, and new programs
- 2+ yrs experience in office administration, executive support or related function
- High energy and fantastic attitude; you take pride in creating a fun, productive, and aesthetic environment that inspires and brings teams together
- Exceptionally organized and resourceful self-starter with incredible attention to detail, creative problem solving, and sense of urgency to manage high volume of tasks
- Polished with strong written and verbal communication skills and maintain utmost confidentiality
- Excited to take on new projects and collaborate cross-functionally to make Aera one of the best places to work!
Nice to Haves
- Experience in event coordination, real estate planning, or customer service
- Experience in start-up or hyper growth enterprise software environment
- Strong Software Skills (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Expensify, Slack, and/or BlueJeans)
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.