Senior Technical Recruiter
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We’re seeking a talented and experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to support hiring for our Engineering and Product teams.
- Be a passionate advocate of Aera as a fantastic place to grow a career. Your enthusiasm for Aera is contagious! Articulate this value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join us on this adventure.
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to presenting offers and closing candidates.
- Partner closely with the Hiring Managers to define the requirements for open positions and prepare the job descriptions.
- Build strong relationships with each of the Hiring Managers you support, such that you become a trusted advisor to them as they strategize how best to build their teams.
- Manage the advertising of open roles and leverage relevant channels to attract inbound candidate interest. Explore innovative ways to build our employer brand, including by hosting meetups and on-site events.
- Coordinate applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to your internal stakeholders, our Hiring Managers.
- Deliver a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview. Provide regular, data-driven updates on recruiting progress.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical recruiter at a technology company, where you’ve seen effective, scalable recruiting processes in action.
- Experience as an agency recruiter is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.) and systems (Applicant Tracking System).
- Experience running a structured interview process in a high volume recruiting environment.
- Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media to attract passive candidates.
- A demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolve.
- Energetic, with a positive and magnetic personality.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!