Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Our Scrum Master (SMs) are highly visible leaders, building partnerships across customer engagement, product and engineering to understand and improve our practice within customer implementations, and overall efficiency.
Our SMs will help improve our value delivery, velocity, understand bottlenecks and help influence ways to overcome them, coach and mentor one or more scrum teams to deliver features that are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with quality and on time, for our customer solution delivery projects.
In this position, you will work with Aera Customer Engagement leaders to leverage Agile frameworks for solution delivery projects management, planning and implementation.
- Lead daily Scrum meetings (DSM), sprint planning sessions along with other execution events with Customer Engagement leaders
- Diagnose, analyze, and understand high priority issues and raise awareness of those with leadership teams
- Drive and ensure timely, high quality implementations and deployments
- Communicate status on the various cross functional swimlanes and improve velocity
- Identify and resolve systemic issues impacting delivery and proactively take action to resolveLead project meetings and identify and document results and actions
- Help drive clarity of deliverables between customer engagement, product, and test teams and hold them accountable to different milestones
- Lead iterative delivery of strategic cross-functional initiatives from concept to ship, through focus, transparency, communication, visibility, and accountability
- Partner with Customer Engagement, ProductOps, TechOps to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders
- Proven experience working with scrums and cross-functional teams to deliver complex initiatives iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Able to communicate highly technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineer to partner to leadership
- Able to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Scrum Master Certification equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of Scrum master Roles
- Experience JIRA, Confluence and other Atlassian tools
- Experience with SAFe and agile development frameworks and philosophy
Nice to Have
- A degree in engineering
- SAFe training or similar certifications
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!