Pune, India /
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We're looking for a Manager, Documentation who will manage a team of Technical Writers. This includes regular meetings with direct reports and the global team of business stakeholders, resource planning/allocation, delivering programmatic goals, and managing the team’s performance. Additionally, you will also be expected to drive content related programs from conception to delivery working in collaboration with stakeholders globally. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities and project management skills. You must be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail, capable of diving deep, and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Build and manage a team of Technical Writers to develop, plan and deliver product documentation for both developers & end users
- Responsible for the documentation roadmap including driving project plans and team members to deliver best of class documentation in accordance with product release schedules
- Drive strategy for the authoring and publishing solution and for the development and maintenance of the technical documentation content
- Understand the product roadmap and build strong relationships working collaboratively with Product Managers and Product Owners across the organization to ensure that all content developed is in accordance with product best practices, use case models, and presentation techniques
- Collaborate with other internal teams and establish common standards and tone for Aera documentation and define an effective contribution and review model
- 10 -12 experience in an information technology environment
- 5-7 years’ experience in technical writing
- 3-4 years’ experience in documentation management
- Experience with documentation tools
- Experience with setting up documentation style guides and processes
- Strong analytical and problems solving ability
- Solid grasp of writing and communicating in the English language
- Technical understanding and experience writing documentation for data and analytics products
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!