San Francisco, CA, USA
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. The cognitive technology for the Self-Driving Enterprise™. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
We are looking for a dynamic, part-time Office Manager to join our team in San Francisco! As Aera’s Office Manager, you will represent the company both internally and externally by managing day to day office operations. This role reports to the Chief of Staff and serves as a unique opportunity to shape the culture of our growing team while upholding the Aera’s brand and values.
- Maintain appearance and functionality of the 30 person office; manage day to day operations including ordering/restocking office snacks, manage weekly lunch catering, maintain office supply inventory, and greet visitors
- Serve as a liaison between the company and the property management to ensure functionality and swift repairs around the office
- Plan & execute team events including happy hours, outings etc.
- Own facilities budget by tracking spend and submitting timely expense reports
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive special projects, corporate events, and new programs
- This is a part-time role with flexible hours, Monday - Friday
- 1+ yrs experience in office administration, customer service, event coordination
- High energy and fantastic attitude; you take pride in creating a fun, productive, and aesthetic environment that inspires and brings teams together
- Exceptionally organized and resourceful self-starter with incredible attention to detail, creative problem solving, and sense of urgency to manage high volume of tasks
- Excited to take on new projects and collaborate cross-functionally to make Aera one of the best places to work!
Nice to Have
- Experience in start-up or hyper growth enterprise software environment
- Strong Software Skills (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Expensify, Slack, and/or BlueJeans)
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.