Engagement Principal - EPM & Supply Chain - Software Delivery
Remote US, USA /
Customer Success – Customer Engagement /
At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence.
Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
The Engagement Principal is the primary person responsible for the successful deployment of Aera solutions for our customers and ultimately, of the value delivered to our clients. The successful Engagement Principal builds a long-term client relationship, becoming a “trusted advisor” to senior level executives within the client organization.
This position is a player/coach where you will not only own project delivery, but also contribute to functional and technical deliverables. Day to day you will solve problems and puzzles, take a deep dive into customer data, analytics and automation requirements. Quarterbacking a complex and fascinating delivery life cycle.
Be part of our exiting build, delivering a solution customers have been waiting for!
- Be the single point of contact between the customer, Aera team, as other parties such as consultants and system integrators for all project-related topics
- Ensure project requirements are understood by Aera resources and delivered on-time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Manage project resources, track progress via KPIs, and escalate as required
- Keep customers within project scope and on-task
- Act as an EPM subject matter expert, both during the implementation as well as in pre-sales situations, other projects in Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing etc. may also be required
- Plan and run meetings/workshop with prospects, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations as of a formal software evaluation
- Estimate and document project requirements for proposals and SOWs
- Work closely with our Product and Technical teams to drive our product improvements and direction
- 8-10+ years of experience leading and managing post-sales enterprise software implementation projects
- Outstanding on-site, customer-facing skills (communication, project management, relationship building, etc.) and a deep sense of urgency in delivering to customer requirements, paired with an acute ability to understand customer needs/pain points and define solutions
- Extensive and broad Enterprise Performance Management experience
- Supply chain knowledge, including supply chain best practices and metrics covering all core aspects of supply chain (demand, supply, manufacturing, inventory, order management, etc.) BIG PLUS
- Experience with enterprise IT and software, including ERP (Oracle and SAP), cloud/SaaS, security, mobile, BI, planning systems and execution systems
- Familiarity with supply chain, logistics, and planning software - specifically, SAP and best-of-breed such as JDA, Kinaxis, etc.
- Experience with agile project work/scrum methodologies
- Experience writing proposals and SOWs
- Proven ability to successfully manage technical team members
- Ability to travel globally
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or CPG vertical is an added bonus
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Engineering; Master’s degree preferred
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.