Senior UI Developer - Visualization Team
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software? At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
You will be based in our Pune office.
- Build reusable UI component code and libraries for future use
- Work with product manager/owner to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI design
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Be proactive and have leadership qualities
- 4-6 years of UI development experience with a proven track record of delivering great software
- You have experience utilizing various debugging tools and methodologies for debugging UI
- You have worked on REST APIs
- Experience in D3 is a plus
- You have the ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets like AgGrid, Pivot Grid, Charts etc.
- You have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Familiarity with IDEs
- You have an urge to collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements
- Ability to coach and collaborate inside and outside the team - you enjoy working closely with others, teaching, and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work
- You bring in a positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Java is a big plus
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!