Machine Learning Engineer
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
Aera Technology is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work from our Pune office.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining our machine learning systems that power the Aera platform
- You will be working on new and challenging Engineering Problems to operationalize Data Science
- You will be working in a highly collaborative environment with other experts in Data Science, Engineering and DevOps teams
- Design and implement state of the art Machine Learning approaches
- Building core machine learning infrastructure, which includes distributed systems, abstractions, development tools, model hosting /serving/ inference pipelines
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience in software engineering & architecture
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and deploying Machine Learning Systems
- Strong skills with Python
- Experience in working with large data sets and pipelines, distributed systems for machine learning using frameworks such as Apache Spark
- Experience in building Machine Learning models and experience using libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, tensorflow, keras, etc.
- Experience in technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Take end-to-end ownership of Machine Learning systems -- from data pipelines and training to the realtime prediction engine
- Experience in setting up Data and ML Pipelines and ML engineering tools like MLFlow, Data Version Control
- Experience in building containerized applications/microservices using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Agile Methodology, CI/CD, Jenkins, GIT & Jira
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven.
- AWS hosted infrastructure
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!