Data Scientist - Machine Learning Engineer
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Aera Technology is looking for an expert ML Engineer to work from our Pune office.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining our machine learning systems that powers the Aera platform.
- You will be working on new and challenging Engineering Problems to operationalize Data Science.
- You will be working in a highly collaborative environment with other experts in Data Science, Engineering and DevOps teams.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 6-8 years of experience in software-engineering & architecture. Atleast 2 years of experience in designing and deploying Machine Learning Systems
- Strong in Java and have worked on MVC framework like Spring, Springboot
- Experience in working with large data sets and pipelines, distributed systems for machine learning using frameworks such as Apache Spark. Experience in technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Experience in building containerized applications/microservices using Docker Kubernetes
- Experience in Python
- Experience in using Machine Learning libraries like Scikit-learn and TensorFlow
- Experience in Agile Methodology, CI/CD, Jenkins, GIT & Jira
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven
- AWS hosted infrastructure
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!