Data Scientist - Machine Learning Engineer
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Aera Technology is looking for an expert Data Scientist to work from our Pune office. You will be working on new and challenging data science problems.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining our machine learning systems that powers the Aera platform.
- You will be working in a highly collaborative environment with other experts in data science and engineering.
- You will be working on new and challenging data science problems.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- 6-8 years of experience in engineering/architecture for building and implementing data products.
- Experience in implementing machine learning algorithms using APIs/libraries from scikit-learn, H2O, MLlib and TensorFlow.
- Experience in working with large data sets and pipelines, distributed systems for machine learning using frameworks such as Apache Spark.
- Expertise in Python.
- Experience with deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven.
- AWS hosted infrastructure
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!