Senior Director, Demand Generation
Mountain View, CA, USA
Aera Technology is seeking a Sr. Director, Demand Generation to design and execute on demand generation programs to drive new pipeline and sales opportunities for Aera. This strategic position will lead the company’s global marketing campaigns from creation to execution to tracking and measuring success. This key member of the marketing team will work closely with sales and marketing management to develop, deploy and manage a comprehensive worldwide strategy for integrated marketing programs and multi-touch campaigns. This is a hands-on, yet highly visible and strategic role within the company.
We are looking for someone who has a great positive attitude, highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a career at Aera Technology. In this role you can dramatically shape everything from our daily operations to our global presence.
- Develop highly effective and creative inbound and outbound demand generation programs across all channels and key market verticals, successfully taking programs from concept to execution to drive pipeline growth
- Develop and manage the execution of creative integrated inbound and outbound marketing programs that build pipeline and mature existing opportunities including strategy, creative direction, campaign objectives, and measurement
- Develop plan and annual operating budget; analyze and control expenditures
- Guide campaign operations; the systems, processes and vendors that comprise the company’s outbound marketing engine
- Lead and manage a team of marketing programs and professionals as well as multiple 3rd party vendors, as needed
- Establish and communicate real-time measurement and management of the lead pipeline to help maintain high conversion rate
- 8-10 years’ experience in enterprise demand generation
- Proven track-record of creating, executing and measuring highly successful integrated marketing programs across channels
- Highly creative problem solver
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement and implementationAbility to work in a fast-paced environment and across multiple business units to achieve goals
- Appreciation for metrics, data and process with the ability to tie all three to business objectives
- Experience with Hubspot, SaleForce and other marketing automation tools is a huge plus
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business, communication, or a related field required
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.