Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) Coordinator
San Francisco, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Aera is looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! You’ll be a key player in helping Aera deliver a world class candidate experience as we grow and scale our global team. In this role, you’ll quickly move through interview scheduling and booking travel to fine-tuning key recruiting processes, sourcing top talent, and participating in day to day People operations. This is a hybrid role designed to offer a unique opportunity to collaborate across teams, take initiative of high priority projects, and shape Aera Technology’s employer brand.
You are a proactive and creative problem solver, passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to every candidate. You are dedicated to the success of the team and can flawlessly execute and adapt in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Your positive nature and superb use of judgement help you partner with recruiters and engage top talent. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is interested in gaining a well-rounded introduction to the recruiting discipline within a hyper-growth enterprise software company.
In this role, you will be based out of our San Francisco office and will spend a couple of days per week in our Mountain View office as well.
- Partner with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers to schedule candidate interviews (phone/video/onsite) with minimal error in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Manage and coordinate all candidate travel, hotel, other reservations and expense reimbursements
- Efficiently manage and execute an impactful candidate experience from start to finish (i.e. greet candidates during on-site interviews, provide high-touch/on-message communication, etc)
- Maintain and update job postings on Aera’s careers page as well as external job boards
- Collaborate across the business to create and improve recruiting programs and processes
- Ensure accurate candidate information and interview workflows within our Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with a variety of HR related projects and tasks, as needed (i.e. draft offer letters, document process guidelines, and employee referral program announcements)
- Assist sourcing prospective candidates on Linkedin Recruiter & other sourcing channels
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion and tact
- 1+ year(s) experience in a recruiting coordinator or related role (ideally in a fast paced, ever-changing startup environment)
- Highly personable with genuine passion for delivering outstanding service
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and positivity while juggling multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Experience using Google Suite and a modern ATS, ideally Lever
- Experience with recruiting software and tools (ATS, social networks, niche job boards, sourcing aggregators, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.