Software Engineer in Test (Automation)
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We're looking for a talented Software Engineer in Test who is passionate about writing code to test code, co-owning our test automation infrastructure, and ultimately providing our engineering teams with the confidence to deploy code anytime. You will be architecting, building and maintaining test framework to ensure the quality and excellence of our product, and reduce verification time. You enjoy solving unique and challenging problems within new and innovative technologies. We operate in an agile manner with cross-functional teams who are empowered to make decisions and move quickly. This role will sit at our Pune office.
- Consistently contribute to improve test automation infrastructure and coverage.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks and solutions across our entire stack.
- Work closely with the team to facilitate unit, functional and integration tests.
- Establish automation goals for new and existing features.
- Integrate automated tests into continuous delivery system.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Strong Java programming skills
- 3+ years of experience in automated Backend and System testing
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build systems (Maven, Ant, etc), Jenkins continuous integration, etc.
- Working experience with testing tools (TestNg, JMeter, JUnit, etc)
- Experience with RESTful web services and the JSON data format.
- Strong familiarity with SQL
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
Nice To Haves
- Experience working with globally distributed team and startup company
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS applications
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!