Product Manager (Analytics)
R&D – Product Management /
Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
As a Product manager, Decision Intelligence Platform, you will lead the way in rethinking how organizations make decisions in the age of big data, machine learning, and automation. The Product Manager will lead a team of developers and designers to drive the development of core Decision Intelligence capabilities within our platform. This position is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team developing a cutting-edge enterprise cloud platform that is transforming how businesses operate. You must be highly motivated, independent, result-oriented, and enjoy working in a start-up atmosphere!
- You will own the product area end to end, driving priorities, approach, scope, design, and development to deliver optimal value to the business
- You will understand the market demands, target users and use cases intimately and collect feedback on an ongoing basis to understand user pain points and business needs
- You will track and assess competition to develop a deep understanding of the market, and help define differentiating and innovative capabilities within Aera
- You will define the detailed product requirements and use cases for your area, working closely with designers and architects to come up with solutions and designs
- You will continually evolve and prioritize the product roadmap
- You will partner actively with our customer success team and engage directly with customers to gather feedback, understand implementation goals, and identify gaps and problems
- You will work closely with the developers and QA engineers throughout the product development lifecycle to explain and iterate on the user stories and acceptance criteria
- You will be expected to align with executive stakeholders; to understand the market demands; to know your users and use cases intimately; and to ensure close alignment with the rest of the product team on vision and roadmap
- You will be the leading expert of your product; ensure materials and resources are available to enable other areas of the business in a scalable way; and also be the key source of information about product capabilities, backlog, and roadmap for the rest of the organization
- You are passionate - you are your product’s biggest advocate, and its biggest critic. You will ceaselessly pursue excellence and do whatever it takes to deliver a product that users love and that delivers value
- You are pragmatic - you know when to focus on nuanced details, and when to bring a more strategic perspective to the table
- You love to learn - you continually gather new information, ideas, and feedback, and you seek to understand the root of an issue, in order to identify an optimal solution
- You are a master at communication and collaboration - not only can you communicate a compelling vision or a complex concept, but you also know how to motivate a team to collaborate around a problem and work toward a common goal
- 4+ total years of experience in Product Management, Engineering or Implementation roles.
- You possess a strong understanding of data and analytics-related products
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, Group Medical Insurance, Term Insurance, Accidental Insurance, paid time off, Maternity leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.