Frontend Engineer / UI Developer
Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
As Frontend Engineer / UI Developer, you will report to our Director of Product Engineering. You will be chartered with developing new features and components in existing web application and building reusable code and libraries for future use. You will work with Product Managers and UX designers to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design, optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability. This role will be a key member of our Software Engineering Team.
- Develop new features and components in our existing web application.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Work with PM and UX designer to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work on PoC projects to integrate and upgrade existing application.
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies.
- Create and execute unit test cases and contribute to test automation.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- A passion for UI/UX - You are an experienced UI developer with a proven track record of delivering great software.
- Experience working with the React and Redux frameworks is a must.
- An ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- An urge to collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements.
- Ability to coach and collaborate inside and outside the team - You enjoy working closely with others, teaching, and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Have a positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
- You're an exceptional communicator, you are pragmatic, and you know how to build trust.
Nice To Have
- Experience working with TypeScript.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.