Senior UI Developer
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Our Pune team has recently moved into a larger office space and we're looking to expand our technical team in India over the months and years to come. As a Senior UI Developer, you will report to our Director of Product Engineering. You will be chartered with developing new features and components in existing web application and building reusable code and libraries for future use. You will work with Product Managers and UX designers to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design, optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Development of new UI features and components in our existing web application.
- Build reusable UI component code and libraries for future use.
- Work with product manager/owner to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI design.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work on POC projects to integrate and upgrade existing application.
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies.
- Create and execute UI unit test cases and contribute to test automation.
- 4-6 years of UI development experience with a proven track record of delivering great software.
- 2+ years of good hands-on development experience working with the ReactJS and Redux is a must.
- An ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets like AgGrid, Pivot Grid, Charts etc.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- An urge to collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements.
- Ability to coach and collaborate inside and outside the team - You enjoy working closely with others, teaching, and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Have a positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
- You're an exceptional communicator, you are pragmatic, and you know how to build trust.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!