Data Scientist - Graph
Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Aera Technology is looking for an expert Data Scientist - Graph to work from our Mountain View HQ. You will lead the work on our key projects in Networks and Knowledge Graph.
- Research applications of Graph in Supply Chain and other Business Areas.
- Define Graph-based Metrics for Supply Chain Network. You should have the ability to understand business and define the correct metrics for a given problem.
- Design and Build Innovative Data products. Work closely with product engineering and UI teams.
- Share product ideas and solutions with other groups through demos and presentations.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative field with a focus on Machine Learning or Deep Learning. Ph.D. preferred.
- Knowledge in Graph Theory and Network Analysis is required.
- Experience in building Graphical Models, Building Knowledge Graphs, Data Mining is required.
- Experience in building data products is required.
- Experience in developing and implementing analytical data models, predictive modeling, recommendation systems, classification and regression models, time-series models is required.
- Experience in Graph Databases is desired.
- Experience in Visualization is desired.
- Experience in Statistical/Machine-Learning Packages in Python is desired.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with SQL is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.