Director, Demand Generation
Seattle, Washington, USA /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
Aera Technology is seeking a Director, Demand Generation to design and execute on demand generation programs to drive new pipeline and sales opportunities for Aera. This strategic position will lead the company’s integrated marketing campaign delivery from creation to execution to tracking and measuring success. The position is also responsible for managing all internal automation and operational functions. This key member of the marketing team will work closely with sales and marketing management to develop, deploy and manage a comprehensive worldwide strategy for integrated marketing programs and multi-touch campaigns. This is a hands-on, yet highly visible and strategic role within the company.
We are looking for someone who has a great positive attitude, highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a career at Aera Technology. In this role you can dramatically shape everything from our daily operations to our global presence.
Open to remote candidates based in the US.
- In collaboration with Aera’s customer facing teams, develop highly effective inbound and outbound demand generation programs across all channels and key market verticals, successfully taking programs from concept to execution to drive pipeline growth
- Drive operational excellence and marketing ROI - the systems, processes and vendors that comprise the company’s marketing engine
- Establish and communicate real-time measurement and management of the lead pipeline to help maintain high conversion rate. Manage executive reporting cadence through QBRs and annual reviews
- Develop an annual plan for physical and digital events (Aera and 3rd party) and drive execution
- Develop plan and annual operating budget; analyze and control expenditures
- Lead and manage a team of marketing programs and professionals as well as multiple 3rd party vendors, as needed
- 8-10 years’ experience in enterprise demand generation
- Proven track-record of creating, executing and measuring highly successful integrated marketing programs across channels
- Highly creative problem solver
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement and implementation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across multiple business units to achieve goals
- Appreciation for metrics, data and process with the ability to tie all three to business objectives
- Experience with Hubspot and SalesForce is a huge plus
- Experience with Account Based Marketing and related tools a huge plus
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business, communication, or related field required
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.