Contract Recruiting Coordinator
San Francisco or Mountain View, CA, USA /
Talent Acquisition /
Aera is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing People team!
You’ll be a key player in helping Aera deliver a world class candidate experience as we grow and scale our global team. In this role, you’ll quickly move through interview scheduling and participating in day to day Recruiting operations.
You're an excellent fit for the role if you are a proactive and creative problem solver, who is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to every candidate. You are dedicated to the success of the team and can flawlessly execute and adapt in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Your positive nature and superb use of judgement help you partner well with recruiters, hiring managers and interview teams. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is interested in gaining a well-rounded introduction to the recruiting discipline within a hyper-growth enterprise software company.
This is a great opportunity for a remote RC to join the Aera team - please be located in the US
- Partner with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers to schedule candidate interviews via phone and video in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Efficiently manage and execute a stellar candidate experience from first contact to offer letter
- Provide high-touch and on-message communication via email, video and phone
- Ensure accurate candidate information and interview workflows within Lever ATS
- Manage complex schedules through Google calendar
- Provide general administrative and project support to the recruiting team, as needed
- Collaborate across the business to create and improve recruiting processes and efficiency
- Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Execute multiple tasks simultaneously and cut through ambiguity
- Ability to drive recruiting process
- 3+ year's experience in a recruiting coordinator or related role (ideally in a fast paced, ever-changing startup environment)
- Must be extremely skilled in scheduling meetings and interviews across US and global time zones
- Highly personable with genuine passion for delivering outstanding service
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and positivity while juggling multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to jump in when and where needed
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Experience using Lever ATS highly desirable
- Experience using Google Suite and Mac Book Pro laptop
- Experience with recruiting software / tools (ATS, social networks, niche job boards, sourcing aggregators, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.