Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for a team player, self-learner, and enthusiastic person to be part of our backend team on Cloud Platform.
What you will do is very exciting; you will be working on cutting edge technologies like Cloud, Big Data, Columnar Database systems and major ERP software like SAP, Salesforce.com and Oracle ERP. You will be developing new analytics models including facts, dimensions, measures and designing innovative ways to process large datasets at high speeds.
- Build data crawlers to extract data from customers sources using proprietary ETL platform in Aera, and troubleshoot the issues faced during data loading & processing.
- Design and build data warehouse models in columnar databases.
- Develop data processing scripts using SQL and be able to optimize complex sequences of SQL queries.
- Work with Solution Architects to understand business requirements and implement them.
- Perform Data Analysis for complex use cases using SQL Document technical specification for the cognitive applications that we are creating for the customers.
- Own the entire development and implementation workflow.
- Experience working in ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) processes.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of BI domain, DWH concepts and reporting.
- Experience in working directly with customers and presenting your ideas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Basic Unix knowledge.
- Understanding workflows in programming concepts.
- Experience working with projects for large companies.
- Experience in using columnar databases is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain terms and terminologies will be a plus.
Nice to have
- Applied Python programming.
- Applied Java programming.
- Applied ML skills. R programming experience.
- Working with JSON and XML files.
- Using APIs.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!