Senior Program Manager
Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
As a Senior Program Manager, your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s. The Senior Program Manager position requires the ability to help set tactical and strategic architecture direction.
The primary responsibilities for this role will be roadmap execution, project reporting, team efficiency, and process evolution and adherence. We are seeking someone who is passionate about getting things done quickly and efficiently. Together we utilize agile methodologies in planning and execution as we deliver value to our customers rapidly and reliably, with scalability.
Please note: We are interested in considering every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at the present time, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Guide cross-functional teams through complex business transformation programs
- Create project plans and skill release plans, and own delivery to milestones and deliverables; identify, communicate, and mitigate risks
- Review deliverables, perform customer engagement reviews and enforce security & quality assurance procedures
- Manage and report the status for program rollup and management review
- Coach Product Managers, Developers, and Development Leads, Engagement Principals and Solution Architects on effective processes and best practices
- Utilize team and roadmap metrics to drive a continuous improvement feedback cycle
- Gather feedback from teams and contribute to process evolution and scale
- 5-7 years of full professional services project management experience; attention to detail
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies (agile and waterfall) and real-life application
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to understand and articulate complex technologies
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
- Exceptional team building and team management skillsAbility to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
- Motivated, execution-oriented high-performance individual with strong process and metrics focus
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.