Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our newly formed Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) Team in Pune. We are rapidly expanding our Pune office with lots of hiring to keep us busy, so now is an exciting time to be joining the team.
As a full-cycle recruiter, you will be at the forefront of attracting the very best talent to Aera. You will serve as a critical partner to our Pune Directors and will recruit for a variety of technical roles, from Engineering to Data Science to Application Developers. You will own and manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to presenting offers and closing candidates.
You are skilled in high volume recruitment but you never sacrifice quality for quantity. You focus first and foremost on identifying high quality candidates who will be a strong fit for Aera.
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process from all India hires, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to presenting offers to closing candidates.
- Help us design and build scalable recruiting programs and processes that deliver amazing outcomes for hiring managers and a thoughtful, compelling experience to candidates.
- Be a passionate advocate of Aera as a fantastic place to grow a career. Your enthusiasm for Aera is contagious!
- Articulate this value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join us on this adventure.
- Partner closely with our local leaders as well as company Executives based in Mountain View, California to define the requirements for open positions and prepare the job descriptions.
- Manage the advertising of open roles and leverage relevant channels to attract inbound candidate interest.
- Explore innovative ways to build our employer brand, including by hosting meetups and on-site events.
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Coordinate applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to your internal stakeholders, our Hiring Managers.
- Schedule candidates for phone screens and on-site interviews.
- Deliver a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview. Provide regular, data-driven updates to Company leadership on recruiting progress.
- 2-4 years proven experience in an IT recruiter position, ideally at a technology company that is rapidly building its engineering team.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience coordinating with overseas leadership teams, ideally in the US.
- Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.) and systems (Applicant Tracking System).
- Experience running a structured interview process in a high volume recruiting environment.
- Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media to attract passive candidates.
- A demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolve.
- Energetic, with a positive and magnetic personality.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!