Data Visualization Developer
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for a team player, self-learner, and enthusiastic person to join our Data and Analytics team. What you will do is very exciting; You will be working on Aera’s cloud AI & analytics platform and develop new Dashboards and Reports that will help our customers better understand their KPIs and take decisions.
- Work with the Customers and Aera’s Solution Architects to understand business requirements and implement them.
- Build new Reports and Dashboards in Aera’s platform, based on the data models prepared in the backend.
- Perform data analysis and validations for new implementations. Document Metrics, KPIs, Attributes…etc, together with the implemented Dashboards.
- Work with the Designers to apply nice visualisations to the frontend implemented objects.
- Collaborate with the Application Developers to understand the data models, architecture for further bringing the data into the visualisation layer.
- Responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint.
- Participate in meetings / workshops with prospects / customers, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations.
- Support multiple prospect and customer project deliverables.
- Experience working with different BI Tools and creating diversified reports and dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of BI domain, concepts and reporting.
- Experience in working directly with customers and presenting your ideas.
- Understanding the customer’s needs expressed in a business language, and implement them.
- Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively within and across internal and customer teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with projects for large companies.
- Knowledge of SAP will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain terms and terminologies will be a plus.
- SQL and Data warehouse knowledge will also be a plus.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So, join us, and let’s build this!