Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We're looking for an expert Senior Data Scientist to be based in our Pune office. You will be working on new and challenging data science applications, using Machine Learning to solve complex business problems.
- Transform business problems into data problems.
- Research and build statistical/machine-learning models.
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistical Analysis; clearly present the results of an analysis to customers and management.
- Collaborate with other team members to build data-science products and services using the Aera platform.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative field with a focus on Machine Learning or Deep Learning. Ph.D. preferred.
- 4-8 years of professional experience as a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist; preferably in a product development setting.
- Good intuitive understanding of machine learning algorithms and practical experience building models with incremental/iterative approach.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning toolkits such as scikit-learn and TensorFlow.
- Hands-on experience with software development, including translating ML models into scalable production services.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, and Google Cloud Platform and distributed computing technologies such as Apache Spark.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!