At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
As a Client Partner, you will partner with the most recognized companies and executives in the world to drive adoption of our game-changing platform. Employing a consultative, value-driven sales approach, you will identify and cultivate new opportunities, manage a robust pipeline, develop and execute account-specific strategies, close large strategic deals, and own the client relationship. You bring a strategic, consultative mindset and a strong point of view to the table.
- Within your assigned territory or industry vertical, develop a strategy for targeting and closing new enterprise accounts using a consultative selling approach.
- Own the C- and VP-level client relationship and become a trusted partner and advisor to your primary client contacts.
- Articulate our market positioning, why our technology is differentiated, and how our platform can impact the client’s business by engaging business and technology stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the client’s industry and business from strategic intent to functional areas.
- Develop and own the long-term strategic roadmap, a pragmatic path to executing the vision, and the benefits case for the transformation.
- Act with integrity and urgency in responding to client requests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver exceptional service to your clients and secure upsells.
- Meet or exceed new ACV and customer revenue targets.
- 5+ years as an industry practitioner, followed by 5+ years of Sales experience, either selling a disruptive product in enterprise software or as part of a major consulting firm.
- Highly motivated with a strong track record of success, including consistently meeting or exceeding goal.
- Ability to quickly understand and diagnose the key challenges facing your clients.
- Demonstrated ability to build enduring strategic relationships with senior executives.
- Not afraid to express a bold point of view, both to engage and challenge your stakeholders.
- Skilled at crisply articulating the value of a new and transformational solution.
- Passionate about the power of technology to fundamentally transform the way enterprises function.
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!