Senior EVMS Cost and Schedule Analyst
Melbourne, FL /
Everything Else – Business Support /
What We're About
Aerion is on a mission to revolutionize global mobility by building the next generation of high-speed global transportation networks. We are committed to a vibrant and connected world where distance is no longer a barrier, and to innovation that is kind to our planet. Working at Aerion is so much more than building the world’s first carbon-neutral supersonic aircraft – it’s about bringing humanity closer together.
Here's the deal:
As the Senior EVMS Cost and Schedule Analyst on our Business Management team you will provide finance and schedule control using earned value management. This newly created position requires experience in cost and schedule management and variance analysis reporting, and prefer experience in Earned Value Management (EVM) processes.
On any given day you might:
- Coordinate with IPT leads daily on coordination of cost and schedule metrics
- Work with scheduler on monthly forecasting control accounts and work packages
- Work with Project engineers/schedulers on accurate projection of project milestones and associated cost
- Assist with determining progress technique for each work package
- Preparing, analyzing and reviewing program performance measurements and cost variances of program and responsible for the setup and maintenance in Deltek Cobra
- Brief monthly EVMS program reports to IPT leads and leadership
- Monthly deliverable of EVM package
- Collaborate closely with Supply chain, project engineers (schedules) and IPT leads to ensure the project status reflects detail schedule updates
We're looking for someone who has:
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience working on EVMS program utilizing Deltek Cobra
- Must have understanding of development of Work breakdown structures (WBS), Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOEs) Integrated master schedule (IMS) and performance measurement baseline (PMB)
- Requires process knowledge of earned value systems/process/tools
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft project experience desire
- SAP experience is a bonus
- Must be able to communicate impact of schedule status to senior audience
- Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple task independently
We want to build a company around people who are
- Highly self-motivated with a strong bias for action
- Effective at nurturing strong professional relationships
- Committed to fostering a culture of empowerment & creativity
- Just good people!
Let's Build a Company Together
We are looking for creative, courageous pioneers and innovators; people that are committed to having a profound impact on our world. We are looking for people who believe in a bold vision and can back it up with successful execution. People that love the beauty of flight and are deeply committed to protecting our planet. People that have unquestionable integrity and are committed to building a company the world can trust, and products that our customers know are safe.