Indirect Procurement - Sourcing Analyst
Aircraft Development – Global Supply Chain
What We're About
Aerion is on a mission to change the face of global mobility through supersonic flight. Our leadership, engineers, and support staff all share a passion for building a new kind of aerospace company – one that asks questions, stays agile, and is not afraid to try new things. We are creating a company culture based on collaboration, data driven decisions, and adaptability. Working at Aerion is so much more than just building the world’s first supersonic business jet – it’s bringing the aerospace industry to the modern age and beyond.
Here's the Deal
As the lead for Indirect Procurement, the Sourcing Analyst will manage and or lead projects related to the selection of suppliers for indirect products and services to include Information Technology, Construction, Consulting Agreements, Travel, Human Resources, Workforce Contingent Labor, Support Service Agreements and other indirect categories.
On any given day you might:
- Develop, execute, and track multi-party non-disclosure agreements with suppliers.
- Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms & conditions for indirect categories.
- Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
- Reduce annual cost and drives process efficiencies throughout Indirect Supply Chain to include developing processes and procedures related to indirect spend and building relationships with internal customers and indirect suppliers.
- Input Purchase Orders and Agreements into the purchasing business system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or related field preferred
- 5+ years of Indirect Purchasing Experience
- Knowledge of various computer programs required (ex: Word, Excel, etc.) including Purchasing Systems.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks independently.
We want to build a company around people who are:
- Highly self-motivated with a strong bias for action
- Effective at nurturing strong professional relationships
- Committed to fostering a culture of empowerment & creativity
Let's Build a Company Together
We're looking for people from scrappy startups, established corporations, and everything in between. Bring your ideas and experiences, be ready to innovate and learn, and together we'll revolutionize the aerospace industry!