East Coast /
Everything Else – Business Support /
What We're About
Aerion is on a mission to revolutionize global mobility by building the next generation of high-speed global transportation networks. We are committed to a vibrant and connected world where distance is no longer a barrier, and to innovation that is kind to our planet. Working at Aerion is so much more than building the world’s first carbon-neutral supersonic aircraft – it’s about bringing humanity closer together.
Here's the deal
At Aerion, we are looking to change not only the world but the future of global mobility at scale. This newly created position will report to the VP of Corporate Development, and collaborate with other members of Commercial department, the Operational Program team, and the Accounting/Finance team. The Market analyst will primarily be responsible for analysis and research of markets necessary to support new product and growth decisions, competitive landscape analysis, and involvement in cross functional product, service, and delivery implementations for Aerion.
On any given day you might:
- Summarize and analyze data; makes recommendations related to research findings
- Forecast and track industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data
- Deliver reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership
- Seek objective feedback from team members and customers to support / recommend marketing decisions and related product or service offerings
- Participate with the rest of the commercial team and other departments to identify new markets that contribute to profitability and grow revenue
- Develop and distribute reports to appropriate levels of management that identify opportunities for cost savings and/or optimizing revenue
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree (or Master’s degree) in business, marketing strategy, analytics, economics, or similar, with 1-3 years of experience in consulting, market research, or business development in support of aerospace, technology, or adjacent sectors
- Strong analytical, inferencing, critical thinking and creativity in problem solving
- Able to multi-task multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong aptitude to pick up new tasks and learn new technologies quickly
- Familiarity building market / demand models and scenario analyses
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Aerion leadership and teams
- Ability to coordinate tasks for varied program and project areas independently
- Ability to maintain organized effective procedures and systems
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including data analysis in excel or other tools
We want to build a company around people who are:
- Highly self-motivated with a strong bias for action
- Effective at nurturing strong professional relationships
- Committed to fostering a culture of empowerment & creativity
- Just good people!
Let's Build a Company Together
We are looking for creative, courageous pioneers and innovators; people that are committed to having a profound impact on our world. We are looking for people who believe in a bold vision and can back it up with successful execution. People that love the beauty of flight and are deeply committed to protecting our planet. People that have unquestionable integrity and are committed to building a company the world can trust, and products that our customers know are safe.