Pilot - EU
Flight Operations /
Aero is on a mission to elevate air travel—inspired by the golden age of aviation, designed for modern life. Direct, premium flights via private terminals offer guests the comfort of low-contact travel and the effortlessness of flying private. We pride ourselves on being dedicated hosts and expect the same commitment from every team member. That means: We prioritize safety above all else, personalize every experience, always assume best intentions, and act decisively.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Safe, professional, and skilled are just the start of what an Aero Pilot is. Being the premium flying service provider, Aero is looking for the best pilots that have a love for Aviation and customer service.
But it’s more than just flying skills, Aero Pilots are not only leaders on the aircraft – they’re also leaders in our operation. This requires a special type of person, someone who can anticipate a need, develop a plan, and draw all the necessary players together to make it happen.
Whether you’re ready to be hired now or just figuring out where you want to land, look to Aero because flying is more than what we do… it’s who we are.
Selected Pilots must have the right to live and work in Europe, and will need to commute to base location at own expense.
- Set a high standard for providing our customers safe and reliable travel
- Handle a wide variety of situations while working with other team members and our customers
- Work independently and as part of a team with limited supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Provide leadership by responding to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making
- Close attention to detail
- Minimum age of 23
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to secure an airport ID
- Fulfillment of EU criminal background checks (CRB)
- Ability to learn and work with PEDs
- Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License (UK or EASA ATPL)
- EMB 135/145 Type Rating
- Valid Class One Medical Certificate
- Must be able to fluently speak and understand English, Minimum ICAO level 4
- To be considered for the First Officer role, the candidate must have flown the EMB 135/145 within the last 12 months
- Total flight time 2500+ hours, 500+ hours on EMB 135/145, total multi pilot jet 500+ hours
- To be considered for the Captain role, the candidate must have flown the EMB 135/145 within the last 12 months
- Total flight time 3000+ hours, 1000+ hours as Pilot in command on EMB 135/145.
- TRI or TRI/TRE on EMB 135/145 or line trainer experience preferred
Aero is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.